Slow Login Issues
- For disabling startup programs please follow the below instruction :-
- Start – Run or Search bar – type “msconfig” (no quotes) and press Enter.
- Click on the Startup tab and uncheck all processes except for the Antivirus process.
- Next click on the Services tab and check “Hide all Microsoft Services” and uncheck any service
which is not related to microsoft (“please make sure you donot uncheck any microsoft services”).
- For removing temp or prefetch files please follow these steps :-
- In the Run command or search bar type “%temp%” and later “temp” deleting every temporal file you find in those folders.
- In the same Run command or serach bar type “prefetth” (no quotes) press enter and delete all the files
- Best option is to download any third party software for cleaning your system, i can suggest “CCLEANER”
Install Virus Removal Malwarebytes, Antimalware to search any kind of treat that can cause the system
Update your antivirus regularly and do not forget to perform a complete system scan.
Please do leave comment if you like my post…………